ACC260 Week 8 Briefly Applying a Decision-Making Framework
Get Tutorial by Clicking on the link below or Copy Paste Link in Your Browser
For More Courses and Exams use this form ( http://hwguiders.com/contact-us/ )
Feel Free to Search your Class through Our Product Categories or From Our Search Bar
CheckPoint: Briefly Applying a Decision-Making Framework
• Resource: Business & Professional Ethics
• Due Date: Day 4 [Individual forum]
• Answer the three questions following the Management Choice Ethics Case on p. 288 (Ch. 4) of the text.
• Describe what Sue should do and the decision-making approach that supports such action when responding to question 3. The steps summarized in Figure 5.5 on p. 353 (Ch. 5) may help guide your answer to question 3. Justify your decision based on the impact it would have on the stakeholders involved in the situation using terminology and concepts from Ch. 5.
• Post your response in 200 to 300 words.
Anne Distagne was the CEO of Linkage Construction Inc., which served as the general contractor for the construction of the air ducts for large shopping malls and other buildings. She prided herself on being able to manage her company effectively and in an orderly manner. For years there had been a steady 22–25 percent growth in sales, profits, and earnings per share, which she wanted to continue because it facilitated dealing with banks to raise expansion capital. Unfortunately for Sue Fault, the chief financial officer, the situation has changed.
“Sue, we’ve got a problem. You know my policy of steady growth—well, we’ve done too well this year. Our profit is too high: it’s up to a 35 percent gain over last year. What we’ve got to do is bring it down this year and save a little for next year. Otherwise, it will look like we’re off our well-managed path. I will look like I didn’t have a handle on…